gaming only for the rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... there are ps3's, xbox 360's, and Wii's out...all console systems

ALL my poor friends have one of those systems

that means they had $200 at least

some of them have 2 of them... thats like wat? $600 at least?

alot of them have all 3 of them... thats like $900 ?

you can build a comp that plays cs:s from $430 and up not counting monitor, mouse and keyboard....

for $900 you could build a good one, and save up a little more and you'll have a really decent budget for some kind of good rig...

PC gaming is the way to go... most of the games not including wii games come out for the PC anyways, or at least the good ones

Current gaming is only for the rich, sure.

But I know people who play CS and DOD and stuff more than I play CSS DODS or COD4, etc.

Yes, but do you know how much was spent on the R&D and fabbing and first few rounds of q6600's made?

ive got 1100 bucks bult up from over 3 years of not sendign in my tax return, il probably do it this year or the year after, not sure what il do with it tho.
edit: also if you need to buy a new computer and you dotn have an xbox or ps3 and you wana game you might aswell spend the extra 400$ to get the gamming parts you need.

company's gotta make a profit man, otherwise they'd have no reason to keep producing.. its called capitalism.

Never said they didn't mate. But a lot of these things are way over priced for what they are made for - Intel are laughing.

Wanna know how much Fifa footballs cost to make? - 14 pence.

How much are they sold for? - £60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom