OCZ Memory cooler from Helllllllllllllllo there moderators..

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nice edit there Trotter :D

I was planning on buying those for the PQA ram I have so I can volt it some, but you have officially scared me from doing so :D

Ehh, be kinda pointless to coat the heatsink in something.... Lowers the efficiency of it... That and it isn't OCZs fault, they can't predict how close a gpu will be to the ram in a system...

I would have expected some kind of warning or directions should the situation occur.

The fact I followed the instructions word for word and still had a problems speaks worlds for the products design and implementation.

Also I don't know what you mean by coating a heatink in something. All this product does is mount two fans above the memory slots. There is no heatsink involved. It just adds airflow to the area to promote a cooler operating environment.

It's times like these when I bust out my 32MB GeForce2 MX200.
Which fits in a pci-e slot no less? That is an engineering miracle...

dang i like those too. i was thinkin bout gettin one meself, but im thinking again at the moment.
if they came with green fans i'd have one already.

I would have expected some kind of warning or directions should the situation occur.

The fact I followed the instructions word for word and still had a problems speaks worlds for the products design and implementation.

that sucks but really its your own fault, you should of made sure that it wasnt touching, i mean its just like your motherboard touching your case
its going to short out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom