gaming only for the rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my computer is about $1400. I didnt even get a new graphics card yet because im getting the HD 3870 x2 when i have the money again.

the only reason i spent so much was because i desperately needed a new computer......badly. I spent like around $850 n my parents $600.
your build cost $1400?
my build cost $1400 too....unless i added wrong
Zero $105
HDD $70
Video $275
Audigy $23
Z-5300 $50
Ballistix $50
Chemei 22'' $310
mx620 $45
keyboard $15
pad $10
Tuniq +paste $55
Vista $105
PSU $80
Mobo $80
Icemat Siberia $50
Shipping $80

ya mine comes out under that so thats seems a little odd

and ya gaming is definatly not for the rich, tho, i admit my family is pretty wealthy but i know many people who have a decent paying job and put gaming as a high priority, and thats all it takes

If you get money back at the end of the year from taxes (which most do unless they make good money, so they can afford it anyways) then you can use that to build a new rig, and sell your old one for a good 600-700 dollars.

All of my income tax money is going to pay for the custom work on my car. I figure its in the shop getting the front end repainted, might as well pay a bit more to have some extra work done.

All of my income tax money is going to pay for the custom work on my car. I figure its in the shop getting the front end repainted, might as well pay a bit more to have some extra work done.

The gov is sending out an additional $600, i wonder who excatly it applies to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom