NinjaGirl Need you!Opensuse linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGirl

Solid State Member
Hi im ninjagirl!Im trying to install unbuntu onto opensuse but opensuse doesnt like me...Ninjagirl thats me!How do i install unbuntu onto opensuse?This is realy confusing i put it in and reset it notthing!...I open it form my computer and try to run the .exe and nothing...Ninjagirl needs you!...
NINJA!!!GIRL!!!!

A little confusing. Linux doesnt use executables. Anyway, you have to boot into the cd. not launch it through opensuse.

explain for ninjagirl. do you mean put it in the c drive and just restart computer. ninjagirl tried that and failed misserabley. it didnt boot it from the cd... ninjagirl...neenjaaah gurll....a....

Hi system specs an what versions of opensuse an ubuntu are you trying?

latest ubuntu 3.10, opensuse like 10.3.....I am a girl...im more than a girl...i am ninja girl!!!

unbuntu 7.10 is the latest version.

What is your hardware specifications please? Also what are the versions of the linux distros the 64 bit or the 32 bit?

ninja girl doesnt know but i check the disk is 10.3 sorry and my computer broke and now for somereason it has gay opensuse i just want unbuntu...This is so complex......NINJA GIRL rar dinasoure's ate my fish

Ok is this your first time with linux? And what type of computer are use useing the make and model of it should be on the computer.

Oh an can you please stop with the ninja girl stuff I don't want to have to cleen up your post but i will if it carrys on.

the computer is like custom it like a frankinstien computer the case intel.and when i click my computer says:CPU:pentium III(COPERMIN)
speed:801.91mhz

Any idea of the ram, hard drive capacity, motherboard?

Make sure you have the 32bit version as the 64 bit wont install on that processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom