Which Monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm usign View Sonic, accordingly i shuld have recommended it, BUT, DONT BUY VIEW SONIC

as the panels are manufactured by 2-3 comanies:

Samsung, Sony and Philips/LG.

so best is ither to get their Monitir, or I'll recomemnd eyes shut = IIyama Minitors.

they are very nice, wasnt avaialble in 20" whikle i went to buy, so i came with viewsonic,

Well those are the only 2 models bigger then 17" and in my price range:p

So does the larger dot pitch in the Viewsonic make any difference?:confused:

1 pixel on CRT's is actually made up of 3 red/green/blue dots.. the dot pitch is the distance between them... the smaller the dot pitch the better.
----------------------------------------------
the viewsonic's dotpitch is shown for its diagonal. the Samsung lists its Horizontal.. so u cant compair the dot pitchess in that format. i am pritty shur though that no matter the diff in dotpich size, the human eye cannot see the difference.
-----------------------------------------------
the viewsonic maybe more expensive fora reason, but hell if i know.
the only monitor i have experience with is an older version of this one.. link and iv had zero problems or watnot since like a year or more ago. so im not shur if it matters how expencive the monitor is.
hears more 19" flat CRT but cheaper.. link , link2

sorry, my mistake, i thought you are concerned with TFT's. so I'm taking back my words.

Sony is good, Viewsonic, Philips in CRT's

but best monitor so far is Mitsubishi Diamon Pro, its a true gaming monitor.

jolancer said:
1 pixel on CRT's is actually made up of 3 red/green/blue dots.. the dot pitch is the distance between them... the smaller the dot pitch the better.
----------------------------------------------
the viewsonic's dotpitch is shown for its diagonal. the Samsung lists its Horizontal.. so u cant compair the dot pitchess in that format. i am pritty shur though that no matter the diff in dotpich size, the human eye cannot see the difference.
-----------------------------------------------
the viewsonic maybe more expensive fora reason, but hell if i know.
the only monitor i have experience with is an older version of this one.. link and iv had zero problems or watnot since like a year or more ago. so im not shur if it matters how expencive the monitor is.
hears more 19" flat CRT but cheaper.. link , link2

Awesome thank you:) :) :) Those monitor are so much nicer:D Thank you much for the explanation;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom