tv 1360 x 768

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
I got a new hdtv with res 1360 x 768 and i want to run cod4 and css and such in it. Now, how to i get the game to play on it, and not my main screen. All the games the closest i can get is to tell it to run into window, and move it over. But, to get below 768 vertical res, i must get 1024 width, ie, some screen not used.

How do i get it to work right?

i mean, like in counterstrike for example, there is no preset resolution at 1360x768. And, its in windowed mode, is the only way to move it onto the other screen. If its on the tv, then if i make it back to fullscreen and not windowed, it goes back to my main monitor

Try using the single monitor mode so that it only works on your TV. I'm not sure whats available in those games but if your monitor can handle the resolution, it should allow you to choose the resolution you want.

I'm using 1360 by 768 right now.

Some games like Crysis will have the preset, while other games like battlefield, the max resolution is only like 1440 by 1050, what you gotta do is go to the game directory and change the command lines into 1360 by 768.

TweakGuides.com - Battlefield 2 Tweak Guide

Scroll down to command line and you'll see what i mean, do something similar for COD4

I'm using 1360 by 768 right now.

Some games like Crysis will have the preset, while other games like battlefield, the max resolution is only like 1440 by 1050, what you gotta do is go to the game directory and change the command lines into 1360 by 768.

TweakGuides.com - Battlefield 2 Tweak Guide

Scroll down to command line and you'll see what i mean, do something similar for COD4

Yeah my 32" has a naitive reso of 1360x768 and i had to do that to get my BF2 to look decent. i always wondered if you can do this for any game, or at least any semi-recent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom