NTFS C drive causing hard drive spaces to vaporate, plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottcruz

Beta member
I recently have converted my c drive to NTFS because i can't use the Windows Live Messenger's File Sharing option with my previous FAT 32 c drive. ok, all is well, i follow the guys on the net forum to convert my c drive using the command prompt and it went smoothly, becoming a NTFS c drive.

But problem is, my c drive start to lose free disk spaces almost magically. I have about 15GB of free hard drive but it went down to 3 GB and less and less in just a few days. WTF?!

I check the c drive already, says that most of the disk usage is on My document but i had not been putting files into it since a long time ago, so what is going on?! I think that maybe the converting process screwed up the system, not very sure, though. So, guys, anyway i am going to get back my lost spaces without having a disk format? please help, thanks a lot.

Cable/DSL is extremely braud as you got the verious speeds depending on the reigon and plans that are being offer.

Plus you have also completely forgot Mobile Broadband that is using the 3G or Unwired Networks.

there was a poll that said whats your Internet speed, so these guys must have voted and replied, and it moved here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom