Inno3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh. I see.

So, what brand 8800gt should I look at? Technically, I could get one today, but I still have to sell my x1900xtx. ( I really don't want to... something about this card wants me to keep it even though I'm getting a new one ).

EVGA? It's 240 on newegg. Nvidia finally convinced me... They're better than AMD at the moment, so why not ? ;)

Ahh. I see.

So, what brand 8800gt should I look at? Technically, I could get one today, but I still have to sell my x1900xtx. ( I really don't want to... something about this card wants me to keep it even though I'm getting a new one ).

EVGA? It's 240 on newegg. Nvidia finally convinced me... They're better than AMD at the moment, so why not ? ;)

If you get one...please post on the forums here if it is a big upgrade from your X1900XTX...because i am thinking the same way as you are right now...lol

If you get one...please post on the forums here if it is a big upgrade from your X1900XTX...because i am thinking the same way as you are right now...lol

You're kidding, right? lol!!

I had a x1900xt 512mb massively overclocked under water and going to a 3850pro @ stock was a huge boost. So going to an 8800GT should be WELL worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom