Just Wondering....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePCmaN

In Runtime
is there a way i can make my own website.. with like forums and what not?? i just thought it would be something challenging and fun to do!! if u know a way i can (for free).. then please tell me.. but i doubt i will be able to.. but if so.. please help, thanks

BLuEnGrEEnPC said:
is there a way i can make my own website.. with like forums and what not?? i just thought it would be something challenging and fun to do!! if u know a way i can (for free).. then please tell me.. but i doubt i will be able to.. but if so.. please help, thanks

If u can get a free web hosting, let me know too.:p

please tell me if u get it to work correctly.. cuz u can make ur own Forum website n what not.. i just dont get how it all works tho.. confused me

That wesite only for making forum only? I looking for sites that provide free space for me to put my own homepage.

hmm.. well i think u can make any kind of website thingy thing thing.. lol.. but u just go through the register shit and pick what u want it to be (topic).. it was a lil confusin to me man.. so i dunno!!

OIDanTheManIO said:
www.proboards.com offer free forums, they are really good

Proboards is okay, V4 is supposodly better but Pat would rather watch TV on his new couch than code...Or maybe that was because Martyn was on his computers? :D :p (If you dont know them, oh well, it is sure a god **** good thing you dont go to the support board, man I wont go on about it as I would be in trouble here :) ;)

INVISIONFREE IS A NO NO! NEVER USE INVISIONFREE. OH MY GOD, PEOPLE WHO USE INVISIONFREE ARE TARDS.. Sorry! I just had to say it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom