Linkin Park fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
linkin park is good
foo fighters is good
nothing gay about either, not if you're a real man. Nobody who's actually a real man uses that negative term to try to negate anything. Doesn't make sense.

:D

I like Linkin Park too and agree with what you say, but I find it kind of strange since it's coming from a guy attracted to women with guns and I DON'T mean firearms :p

I like Linkin Park too and agree with what you say, but I find it kind of strange since it's coming from a guy attracted to women with guns and I DON'T mean firearms :p

dood, female bodybuilders are HOT

Most of the pics you see are them flexing and greased up, when they are idle they look much more smooth and feminine, but I agree that some of them are too bulky, but that goes the same for guys, I wouldn't want to be a bulky looking guy, I want that lean efficient dancer look a la Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

FIGHT_CLUB_300x298.jpg

Back on topic, I generally don't like judging people's taste in music, I was just saying that most people on here are hardcore metal fans that would really look down on a band like Linkin Park.

lol ;)

I like women. I am unmacho, I'm sort of like Ned Flanders :D
My wife is soft
I workout. I don't like steroid women, but appreciate the ones who can still look like girls. You have to see there is a difference :) Pauline Nordin I linked to a few days ago, that's an example. She still looks like a girl/female, and very lovely. She just happens to have guns.

My arms measure 16-17 inches. Someone like her is probably only at 12.
Pauline is lovely

this is not:
Supersize She - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joanna Thomas [AMG Lite v3.3] <-- this site thinks this person is gorgeous...but not to me

you get the picture ;)

i think Linkin park is pretty good. IMO they are one of the few Nu Metal bands that don't suck.

And BTW why does everyone on TF like metal? Around here most techies are much more eclectic in their tastes and they listen to indie and techno mostly.

I like big band...and older...and newer and some modern :p
quick sampling
benny goodman
artie shaw
dean martin
doris day
mel torme
harry connick jr
spyro gyra
tangerine dream
hiroshima
gilbert osullivan
elton john
oasis
keane
jet
the killers
yeah yeah yeahs
6 pence...
garbage
modest mouse
sneaker pimps
linkin park
franz ferdinand
john mayer
nickelback
creed
puddle of mudd
incubus

edit: not to forget keiko matsui, beautiful stuff :)

that's enough :p

1. Spare yourself from the LP concert, burn all possessions related.

2. Start downloading Zeppelin/Hendrix/Zappa/Deep Purple/Doors/Mountain/Buddy guy/ bootlegs like you were smoking crack.

3. watch The Doors movie.

ahaha idc.. im going to linkin park.. but i would so go to a rammstein concert if they toured US. rammstein pwnz!

I have liked their music up until this last CD....it plain sucks..there are only 2 good songs on it.

I doubt I'd waste money to go to a concert...usually bands performing live sound nothing like the album. If I were to pay money it would be to see David Gilmour and Roger Waters or Robert Plant and Jimmy Page reunite. If you don't know who they are, then you SUCK at music.

linkin park is good, i like all their cds except the remix album

and concerts are not all about the sound of the band, but the atmosphere, the pit, and the overall experience

ive seen linkin park in concert and you will not be dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom