Best 2x2 ram kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Ok i've given up on trying to get my board to run 4 sticks of memory, and since its getting so cheap these days i'm just going to go 2x2. Right now i'm looking at these ocz reapers.

Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
or these
Newegg.com - OCZ ReaperX HPC 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Any one have 2x2 sticks that they have any experience with overclocking that are around the 100 dollar range?

not exactly ;)

those OCZ reapers actually have decent Latency and Cas Timings (almost comparable to 2gb Kits) and I think they are d9 Micron???

I don't think anybody on this forum has those sets (you'd be the first one to get them) but that 96$ kit seems like a good buy

and if you hate the overclocking ability give them to me :) I like having a lot of RAM

OCZ is a very good brand on TF not alot of people use them but trust me go to a lan party you will see how many OCZ users there are they all say it runs great and there systems seems to be very good.

i ordered 2 additional g's a week ago for my computer
put them in just a few minutes ago from this post...sure it's only read as 3.3gb by Vista, but it's all good ;)

first was gskill...now it's ocz

I think I like ocz better...only because they give you a partnumber in cpuz...and gskill is nothing! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom