Spidergirl in Meet the Spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I believe it's Carmen Elektra that plays the part of the Spiderman spoof in Meet the Spartans movie. When I saw her in that black suit, OMG, she's hot. Is there a link out there where I can look at the movie trailer of her in the spidersuit or any still pictures of that?

I think it is Carmen Elektra because I just saw another trailer clip on TV where she's walking in these stripper high heel shoes. Then, these black goo (Venom) takes over her body and she becomes engulfed in this really tight black outfit. Wow. Her boobs stood out well too. I'll probably go see the movie just because of her. But I like a poster size picture of her in that black Venom outfit.

I'm positive that's who it is. Either her or some other hot chick. If you see her hanging outside of Donald Trump's window, you can see her slim figure and a pair of high heel shoes she's wearing. It's all black because that's who Venom was. I saw different trailers in regards to her on TV. You can't see her in the nationwide trailer release which is too bad.

She then, goes on to say, "Wow, I look good in black". Then starts caressing herself briefly. Then I see her jumping on another guy with her mask stripped of her face to reveal what lies underneath the Venom suit. She's very hot.

The person trump cuts the web from is spider-man, it's a dude that screams. As for Carmen Electra yes she's in the film but I haven't seen a single clip of her in the black costume.

I think it is Carmen Elektra because I just saw another trailer clip on TV where she's walking in these stripper high heel shoes. Then, these black goo (Venom) takes over her body and she becomes engulfed in this really tight black outfit. Wow. Her boobs stood out well too. I'll probably go see the movie just because of her. But I like a poster size picture of her in that black Venom outfit.

No, atomic tofu just likes chicks who could benchpress his electric car. :p (kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom