Computer companies, good and bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol alienware genius.. thats lies!! the only thing they have that no one else does is SLi'd laptops

other than that.. their desktops are way overpriced.. i was skimming through the other day.. and to have 3 8800 ultras in your computer.. the cost was over 2k just on gpu's.. which is just plain retarded...

I saw a toshiba gaming laptop not too long ago with sli 8600m's, so guess thats out the window.

Yea. Dell is not bad for those who can't build.

Well, i do little gaming but i play martial heroes, and i need a laptop for business so the dell Vostro 1500 is perfect for me... it has a 180 gb HDD and a 125 mb Nvidia 8400 GT, and 2Gb of RAM, and and a Dual Core Processor. so i think there business/small gamer laptops are fine. it's $625 for that one nice price huh? it's exactly what i need. not like you can REALLY build a laptop anyway, less you go to those overstock places and back corner streets and alleyways... lol.

Dell owns Alienware from what i understand....(edit: I mean they literally own, as in control alienware, not as in they PWN alienware... just to clear up any confusion)

I notice there alienware laptops have features that dell inspiron laptops have...

The back panel and keyboard for example look identical.

On Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM) they were selling an HP for $700

HP Pavilion Elite m9040n Desktop Computer
$699.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
product(s): 1 HP Pavilion Elite m9040n Core 2 Quad Q6600 Desktop Computer with 3GB RAM, 640GB SATA and HDMI out

Of course... you can not Overclock that processor because its from hp, i think you would have to flash bios right?(im not sure) and you would be wise to get rid of that Video card and throw in one 8800 gt 256 or 512, or 8800 gts 512 depending on your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom