Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the 3850 above two types of 8800.:cool:

And as for the 2900pro, wow, I never thought it would be that high.

these reviews r really good i dont care what Maroon1 says, JUST LOOK AT THE BENCHMARKS!!!

Please, shut up because no one asked you if care or not, so please don't come on every thread to say "I dont care what Maroon1 says" blablabla

I just posted a review last time, if that review hurts your feelings then thats your problem

If you don't care then don't say anything

the reviews of the HD 3870 x2 r coming out. Here is a link to some so u can add the card to the list:

MSI Radeon HD 3870 X2 OC Graphics Card :: TweakTown

AMD Radeon HD 3870 X2 Review

InsideHW - ATI Radeon HD 3870X2 1 GB

Have you looked at those reviews ?

Those review don't show that HD3870 X2 is good in my opinion

In the first review they were using an overclocked HD370 X2, yet it performed worse than GTS 512MB in some games like HL2, Prey and Lost Planet

It is not me, but anyone who sees those reviews you posted is going to say that HD3870 X2 is not that good

The reviews are indeed disappointing....but we should wait for the card to be released (and Catalyst 8.2) to completely pass judgement.

The reviews are indeed disappointing....but we should wait for the card to be released (and Catalyst 8.2) to completely pass judgement.

Yea I agree with you

The performance might get better with newer drivers

But what I'm saying is that HD3870 X2 doesn't look good according to the current reviews. Thats what I'm saying.

I should hope performance is better, because that's the reason ATI has delayed the launch til Monday...they claim current drivers are crippling its performance.

I just reallY* hope we can get some competition in the hardcore market. I would love to have more than one or two real choices

for some reason, I just see this card falling right on its face. But then again, I see the 9800GX2 NOT falling on its face.. I just think that ati is gonna have to come up with their next* gen cards to even compete with the new stuff nvidia is putting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom