hate Dell? Love their Crystal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well of course, some people would want to make it that simple...it's not of course

spec wise, it's about $850 over in style, lol
but you are not going to replicate their panel buttons with some basic pleixglass.

don't completely hate dell and negate their products....look...think hmmm...and be happy :)

hehe
sure I know what I'm missing out on, I have a good ability to hold off when I have hardware that still works ;)

i normally don't replace things to go faster like almost all of you guys...only when they die :p

I dont do that, look at my system lol. If that was true id have an intel rig. The display is one of the most important parts of your system, and theyve gotten so much cheaper now, no reason not to switch.

But that really is a standard monitor with glass over it... you can even see the monitor housing behind the glass. It's just gaudy, what a crappy way to imitate apple.

But that really is a standard monitor with glass over it... you can even see the monitor housing behind the glass. It's just gaudy, what a crappy way to imitate apple.

Dell is known for quality monitors. It has a 2000:1 dynamic contrast ratio as well which isn't bad.

But I agree, with all that flashiness I would expect a second to none panel back there.

The new LG M227WT 22'' is a nice monitor and I wish I could afford it. 10,000:1 contrast ratio, the highest in the industry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom