• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent-Valentine

Baseband Member
simple really, what OS do you prefer on your OS, and why? i prefer XP caus its universal and doesn't have as many bugs as Vista and easier then linux to use in the sence most things are designed for windows, and way cheaper then mac, but i'd rather a mac caus i do photo editing and stuff, so i need a computer that is designed with that sorta stuff in mind, so my vote goes with mac

Linux because i prefare it to windows. No particular distro but Ubuntu seems to have better support for wireless although it is still far from total.

awesome, i used to use ubuntu, but theres not to it, its simple, so thats good, but theres no really good IMs yet, like aMSN is good, but no mic or cam? i'd rather use windows till that gets fixed :p

Ubuntu.

And if you think Macs are better for photo editting...

Sorry to disappoint you. I have worked with some outrageously expensive macs and you know what program studios put on them for photo editting? Photoshop...also available in windows...

I don't see you how you can say linux doesn't have a good IM...there are LOTS of good ones...pidgin being the best...of any IM software on any OS...The only one that can compete is trillian and its totally bloated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom