The Most Advanced HP Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved shopping to build my first computer.. lol
feels good to say "i built my computer" lol

i just sucked at wire management because i rushed it all..

anyways.. i wanted to start building computers and selling them. but i dont know how.
lol i know, my friends were like WOW UR A GENIUS, when i showed em my built comp

well guys im gonna be building a pc for someone with a 1k budget, but i dont wnna spend that much for her cos she doesnt need it...all she needs it for is veiwing pics, work and interenet.

the thread i posted came upto 900, and today i found an hp at walmart with far better specs than the one i configured and bigger monitor.

BUT, i do know the psu,ram,mobo and gpu will be crap.
im just confused whther to get her a prebuilt one so i dont have to hassle much cos shes kinda old and needs something simple...
im supper confused.

well guys im gonna be building a pc for someone with a 1k budget, but i dont wnna spend that much for her cos she doesnt need it...all she needs it for is veiwing pics, work and interenet.

the thread i posted came upto 900, and today i found an hp at walmart with far better specs than the one i configured and bigger monitor.

BUT, i do know the psu,ram,mobo and gpu will be crap.
im just confused whther to get her a prebuilt one so i dont have to hassle much cos shes kinda old and needs something simple...
im supper confused.

It sucks, having to build a pc but limit yourself to it not being for gaming, i would just get a basic system, you could even do an amd build and spend less and get some more profit.

It sucks, having to build a pc but limit yourself to it not being for gaming, i would just get a basic system, you could even do an amd build and spend less and get some more profit.

well i did everything again and it came upto $7XX.
what do you think?
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
i could get a cheaper case, but i love working with this one.

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P31-S3G LGA 775 Intel P31 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Newegg.com - Intel Pentium E2200 Allendale 2.2GHz 1MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3320620AS (Perpendicular Recording Technology) 320GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
i might select the 250gb to save some money

Newegg.com - Hanns·G HW-191DPB Black 19" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 700:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe - OEM

THen, when I add these 2 it comes up to $125 before rebates and after the coupon code i applied which i think is a great deal:

Newegg.com - EVGA 256-P2-N615-TX GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
and
Newegg.com - Antec earthwatts EA500 ATX12V v2.0 500W Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CUL, FCC, TUV, CE, CB, C-tick, CCC - Retail

the total comes to about $700.
is that much better?

Warranty and tech support doesnt mean a whole lot when its all from people you cant understand...

i would get an 8400gs if its just for pic viewing

well i have an ati x600 on my pc upstairs, so ill take the 7600gt and give her my ati card.

and ill buying the 7600gt for my gf since she might game and its a good discount when combined with the psu...thats 7600gt comes up to lik $40 after all discounts including rebates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom