After 2,000 posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice, now engrave an alien on the case, sell it on ebay for 3000 and build something even more ridiculous :p

my wireless mx 1000 is great, the wire always gets in teh way for me anyway, there is no way i could go back to wired, my next mouse will probably be a g7 or a mxrevolution.

the g9 is amazingly ugly... What was logitech doing?!? usually there mouses are bulky, but still good looking... like my g5, but that g9 is just not worth it i would never let my hand touch it....... maybe just a little ;)

I would like to try the g7.. next time i go to a lan ill see if anyone has it and try it out

the g9 is amazingly ugly... What was logitech doing?!? usually there mouses are bulky, but still good looking... like my g5, but that g9 is just not worth it i would never let my hand touch it....... maybe just a little ;)

I would like to try the g7.. next time i go to a lan ill see if anyone has it and try it out

ive never been in a lan room for over 5 years and i really miss it.
i live in boring mn where ppl barely play pc games...well they do, but at home :(

Honestly i havent been in one since last year... I've been busy but one is coming up in april and i plan to have fun with my new rig <3 and beat some punks in a cs:s tournament... maybe ill take some pics and post them and get a "zomg we love lans" thread going

i've never been to one ever lol
and ya i don't think i could ever go back to wired, its just unfair how people go from their G5 to a $15 wireless mouse and are like OMG LAAAAGGG

you'll love it man. with the dpi set to 2000 and using a 22" monitor,
while playing bf2 or cod4 i can turn completely around in a circle by moving the mouse like, less than an inch.
thats pretty overly-sensitive for my tastes, i usually leave it set to 15-1600.
with it at that setting it is a good balance of run-n-gun and steady sniper shots. the good thing is, i n the software you can change the dpi preset button on the mouse to whatever you want. there are 3 settings on the mouse itslef. so you can go from 1600 r-n-g to 600 sniper with a touch. it rocks dude i will never use a corded mouse again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom