File/folder names disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RisingFalls

In Runtime
I must have hit something or done something by accident, and now one of my folders and everything in it doesn't show any of the names below the file.

This makes it impossible to sort through, seeing as how I have 24000 files to try and guess if it's the right one.

Could someone help me get the names back?

Using Windows XP. Thanks in advance.

Did you delete the icon labels or fonts? That is what it sounds like. I have never seen of this issue before. I will see if i can find a solution.

Did you delete the icon labels or fonts? That is what it sounds like. I have never seen of this issue before. I will see if i can find a solution.

I'm not too sure, I wasn't quite looking when it happened, but here's what it looks like now.

uh.jpg

Have you tried to change the View? Have you checked to make sure the font color isnt white to match teh back ground that is why they dont appear?

Have you tried to change the View? Have you checked to make sure the font color isnt white to match teh back ground that is why they dont appear?

Ok, it seems only the view option of thumbnails is making the names disappear.
Everything else works.

The font color is black on the white background, it seems.

I'd like to keep it on thumbnails if I can, but if need be, I could use tiles..

I had that issue before. I don't remember what I did to fix it, but I did fix it

I don't think I would, I just ran a NOD32 and AVG right now, looks fine.

I suppose I could live with the tiles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom