this a good build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care that the gigabyte is cheaper, I just want to know if the performance is a big difference, and if the overclocking is a big difference using the gigabyte compared to the abit?

no, there is not THAT big of a diff, just get which ever board you like better. Whether it be color, or name or whatever. They are both great, just pick one.

I am going with the gigabyte, and I have my reasons. The Abit is on newegg as a deactivated item, and the reviews aren't as good as the gigabytes, also, the gigabyte was bought more then the Abit.

yeah, thank you all for the help. When I said help, I meant vernong. Vernong helped out the most in this thread, now if I can get him to help me overclock if I get that computer that would be awesome. I think I know everything I have to do to overclock, but I will probably get it to 4.0Ghz and not know how to go further.

This can be closed or whatever, I am sorry, I didn't know I double posted. it was an accident.

I really like amd, but I am switching over to Intel. If I don't like it, I will sell it, but I think I will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom