Unable to load XP Pro due to stop/error messege

Status
Not open for further replies.
link me to the Admin page

Here is what is left of the Admin page:

Microsoft Update Catalog

I found this when I first went to the MS Update page then admins, then catalog.

NLite is asking about which hotfixes, add ons, and updates to include. I started to download a shipload of updates such as Malicious File removers, security updates, etc. I suppose these are not included in the SP2?

Freddy

OS,

Thanks for the tips but when I attempted to download ryans files, my screen came up as forbidden each time.

I am not sure why.

His tutorial was excellent.

Thanks again!

Freddy

Well, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped so much.

Special thanks to you OS and Mak, I have learned so much from both of you. Thanks for your patience with me.

I have finished the NLite disc and I am now ready to try it.

I will log off now because this is the only monitor I have and I must connect it to the new build.

Again, I appreciate everyone and the help you have so generously given me.

I hope to post tomorrow from my new build and let you know how everything turned out.

Have a great day everyone!

Freddy

PS If I do not post tomorrow, it is because the entire system blew up and took me out with it. But I will be smiling down upon you from heaven or, if I did not make it, frowning upward wondering what the heck went so wrong!

Freddy,

Sorry i wasnt around when you had those questions. But Osiris is a great guy and he knows his stuff. Glad you got your answers and you got a Disc that you can use.

Good Luck and cant wait to hear from you on your new system.

Wow! Guys, you were totally on target! I sure owe you! XP Pro loaded just fine and now I am so happy!

I just wish there was something I could do to bless you too.

Thanks again for helping me in a way I could have NEVER figured out myself.

I appreciate you!

Smiling Freddy!

This XP Pro disc has worked fine in other builds using IDE HD's, but does not seem to work with SATA's. Are ya sure that could not be the problem?

Maybe I'm as stupid as I sound.. but doesn't Windows Discs have a maximum time you can install?
Like you can only install on 3 systems or something? (?)
Sorry if its a stupid question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom