this a good build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats norcents ebay page? i want to see what bad reviews he got. or did he get banned?

Bad reviews, sure, cause I have 42 good feedback, 100% so far. And I am not banned!!!

My friend said something about a gigabyte p something, and said to buy that, but I was just wondering which motherboard would be better? The Gigabyte or the Abit?

If its the gigabyte, can I pleas have a link or what it is, cause all I know is that its a gigabeat p something.

My friend said something about a gigabyte p something, and said to buy that, but I was just wondering which motherboard would be better? The Gigabyte or the Abit?

If its the gigabyte, can I pleas have a link or what it is, cause all I know is that its a gigabeat p something.

Your friend is probably talking about the Gigabyte p35 ds3l.

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

The p35 ds3l is supposed to be a great motherboard but I am not sure how it compares to the Abit.

yeah, can somebody tell me which is better? Also will I be able to overclock more on the Gigabyte or the ABIT?

Lets say I could afford using a q6600, would that be better then the e8400?

Which chip would get outdated faster? the q6600 or the e8400?

I will be mostly gaming.

I will be mostly gaming.

e8400 will most likely be outdated first, just because it is a dual-core, but it will always preform better, imo.

BTW, don't double post.

I will be mostly gaming.

for gaming the dual will be better. The game wont use all four cores well. So if you want to game, and some sweet OC benchmarks, then go with the dual

When you say the Abit overclocks a tiny bit better, is it noticeable?

Thank you guys for clearing the q6600 and the e8400 up, I am going with the e8400.

lol... just get whats cheaper, its not that you are going to make cry that I couldn't overclock it 1mhz faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom