MacBook price drop????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nice but the 64 bit version is buggy some times it just wont accept that there is a keyboard preasant and I have to restart my rig to get it working again.

that would frustrating, i duel boot ubuntu 7.04 on my desktop, but i might wipe and use that HDD as a song and prgramme backup for when i format my pc

Well Java an the keyboard issue is annoying but I think it might be a hardware problem not a software problem, the most annoying issue is Java. I cant watch youtube vids on my desktop but I am sure i know the cause behind that since opensuse released 10.3 they have had a few problems with java some are luckier than others hopefully 10.4 will be better.

awesome, so a dodgy connection for your keyboard? i had that problem with my video card, the power plug was always unplugging and the computer would beep on boot, so i pulled it out quite forcefully and put in another one, no problems now, and hopefully the new version of java works for you, when will they release it, do you know a time aprox?

Not in the slightest, it's the 64bit version so anytime they decide they want to.

true, so for the meantime u gotta put up with buggy software to the point where u cant watch youtube movies, bugga, i spose windows is good to an extent where as the updates are commen for that sorta thing caus theres soo many people that use windows, they cant afford to have a update that breaks java for too long :p good luck with it all man, and theres not much you can do without java, but im sure you've got things to do to pass your time.

Well I am not totaly without java my laptop is running it fine, and on my desktop it wont be long before i get it working. People over there are having simmiler problems the solution is getting closer with every post an email sent.

Oh an your right I have other things to do with my time learning to program and hammering ideas together are just two of them. If it isn't fixed on sunday i can forsee a fishing trip early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom