RAW (with data) Back to NTFS with no file deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcomb

Baseband Member
umkay, i need a tutorial or a freeware proggy that will, (1) Tell How Or Do the following: convert my NOW RAW partition back to NTFS with NO file deletion. (2) FREE. here is my story again. I have two HD's one 20gig "ntfs" (using to boot off of) and one 120gig "was ntfs, now in RAW" (beefdrive for warez). I was booting winxp pro from the 20gig. Well after i ran a virus scan with avg and restarted the computer, it would not boot xp (at all) when trying to boot it would restart the computer instantly, when trying to boot in safemode it would also restart the computer (only faster). I decided to give up and format seeing as how there was nothing really important on the drive, well i tried installing winxp pro, home, 98, 98se, and win2k non of them would boot, well i got a copy of winme (suck) from a freind and it acutally booted into the setup, now the real problems: during setup it said that it would reformat main drive from ntfs to fat32 and so yeah i did that, well after doing a way fast low-level format it went on to format my 120gig, so i restarted the computer manually not even 3 seconds into it never got to the 1% mark. well automatically aussuming that the drive (120) would be ****ed up just for that short time of formating i unplugged and redid setup well, lol it formated the 20 again (i dont know why) and went on to completion of setup. well my ausumptions were right, every time i wanted to access the drive(120gig) it would ask me to format it and also said drive was in RAW, i was saddend. i went on to install xppro on the 20gig and it still wouldnt read it, i downloaded a shitload of freeware and shareware tools and only the shareware tools work. now the one that worked best was r-studio and its lookalike Restorer 2000 it shows all files on the drive as being present, it can restore all of the files but i would have to pay the 50$ charge. i have tried the illegal way and cracks i have found wont work, neways i seriously need help on this, Greets to wannabe_hacker for the freeware list but non of them worked for me. if anybody can help point me to site(s) that will: have freeware tool "that works for my situation" or tutorial. thanx in advance to anybody who can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom