This thread is dedicated to all the fine men & possibly women of tech forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
well download riva tuner, go to the fan options and click manual and you can raise it to whatever percent you want, you can also have it boot during wuindows with the percentage you want so its always the same.

and i cant wait to get that logitech keyboard, i want one so bad especially cos i game at night sometimes and its so hard to see what im typing.

haha man, you will love it when u get it!! Thats why i was like screw satiek!

also i recommend the g11 over the g15... i find the little screen on the keyboard a little corny and also i like the g11's many MANY programable buttons... hehe I only have g1-g10 buttons programmed and i use even less.. but im planning on turning them into buying options for CS:S... that would serve a purpouse

I actually havent even programmed any of my keys. The LCD screen is great for games where you like to keep score without having to open the scoreboard. Like in battlegrounds on wow, it shows me my kills/deaths/hks/rank. I love my tiny LCD.

Edit, it also shows missed tells and stuff like that.

DilonsComputerstuff011.jpg

That tan dog is the dog that likes to steal computer parts when i dont take her on walks... took me an hour to find that sli bridge

dude you have the same cabinets we do in our kitchen. lol

haha man, you will love it when u get it!! Thats why i was like screw satiek!

also i recommend the g11 over the g15... i find the little screen on the keyboard a little corny and also i like the g11's many MANY programable buttons... hehe I only have g1-g10 buttons programmed and i use even less.. but im planning on turning them into buying options for CS:S... that would serve a purpouse

well i barely game anymore....so idk if id even program any of the keys.
i jus tlike the lightup keyboard and the brand name ofcourse!...and the usb ports on the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom