The Most Advanced HP Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah definetly, I wanna build the rig stated in the last page of the thread I made about Will this get Outdated and IM freaked out about it but its so much better than a prebuilt so Im gonna go for it, any suggestions?

Bulding a computer is so simple i mean seriously theres nothing to it and warranty?Hello there are warranties on the each of the parts you bought as long as there not OEM.

Warranty? Easy build? Not everyone has building experience.

I had Zero hardware experience before coming here. None. now i've got a custom watercooled/OC PC with a slightly modded case.

Just gotta be willing to learn and spend the time.

Heck I was even showing my mom stuff as I was goin along and shes an e-tard haha. She even pointed out a thing or two I forgot to plug in and such.

but yeah dude, it can seem a pretty daunting task to start off doing, but with the guys here to help out it really isn't hard at all. Especially if you do your homework. Pre-built computers most of the time are nothing but legitimate scams. Alienware charging 5k for a 2000-3000$ system. Theres no way labour costs 2-3 grand haha.

Yah the warranties on all the parts raised my price about 200-300 dollars though my new rig comes out at about 1400 bucks, its

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
Newegg.com - EVGA 512-P3-N801-AR GeForce 8800GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-520HX ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 520W Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Retail
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail
Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
Newegg.com - Tuniq Tower 120 P4 & K8 CPU Cooler - Retail
A cool case -

um idk lol somebody told me to buy this because it would handle all the newest games pretty good and stuff, i wonder how good a 360 is compared to wat IM buying

Hmm. I bought a PS3 to not spend a 'G+ building a computer. But my inner geek told me just to build one. Just didn't like the shade of orange.

well its hard to compare console to pc directly because the games are more tailor made for console, thus extremely optimised.

but spec wise that pc blows 360 and ps3 out of the water. very nice build. A+

i loved shopping to build my first computer.. lol
feels good to say "i built my computer" lol

i just sucked at wire management because i rushed it all..

anyways.. i wanted to start building computers and selling them. but i dont know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom