Drivers... Dell... 8600M...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok, so today I found out that I need a newer patch from Nvidia in order to play Diablo II LOD, well, I have a Dell Vostro 1500 with the 8600M GT, come to find out, Nvidia doesn't support the laptop 8600M GT, and the Dell driver that they have for download is almost half a year old... Nvidia claims that they don't have any drivers available for it... So, what should I do???

Nope, there is a warning on the Nvidia website saying not to install them... And the last time I did, I couldn't run ANY 3dgame... So it seems there mobile cores are quite different...

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I have Vista??? Anyways, turns out it is a major thing, a lotta vista users are having issues getting diablo 2 to run at a decent rate... And I thought Diablo 2 was like 98 or 99??? And I do have the latest patch for the game, 1.11.....

It wont run cause its not meant to run on vista, its meant for 98/me/2000/xp, the game is simply too old lol, i think its time to move on.

I will never give up on Diablo, there won't be a new version till Blizzard North comes back so.... Anyways, I can't dual boot, they don't make damned SATA drivers for xp to use on this friggen laptop... I swear...

I would say youre sol, but that would be rude. What about a virtual machine? Thats about all you can do, i liked diablo II also but they need to come out with a modern version.

Yo, download and install the nvidia omega drivers, the work on laptops as i just updated mine and got a 3x performance boost!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom