My New Case... SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
11-215-010-03.jpg

11-215-010-11.jpg

MINE... lol got rid of a gtx for it!!!! HOORAH..... finally a case i will like!

i will be back w/ my goodies.. grabbed a nice UV light as well... and nice UV reactive SATA cables and IDE cable

hopefully it processess fast enough and comes from cali so i get it all thur.. if not.. then friday i will have pictures

hahaha a very beautiful case :) the best of both worlds!!!! i was looking at the v2000 but it didnt have a window :(

i'm gonna put my thermaltake armor drive cage in there to use the fan for intake, and i bought a 110cfm 120mm scythe fan to push some air in.. and i'm gonna use my blue LED thermaltake fan for exhaust.. or vice versa.. not sure, the scythe fan would be closer to my scythe ninja for exhaust.. so i may put that for exhaust instead.. we'll see

You just can't keep your priorities straight can you? :p, your personal message still says "SLi Enthusiast" :D Now you are "away with the 8800!!!"

hahha... yaaaa... crysis wasnt worth SLi... lol

8800gts g92 here i come!... maybe.. or if my other gtx don't sell.. then... just gtx! haha

ya i read when it was still a tagan case that it had some holes for water cooling.. i'm hoping this abs is the same case

either way.. i can take out the hdd cages shove in a huge rad, and put in my old thermaltake armor hdd cage where the cd drives go and everything would be all gravy anyway

What's with all these cases mounting the board on the left side of the case... what's the advantage of that? Is it just me or are we all of a sudden just now seeing a large amount of these?... cases that mount the mobo to the left side I mean..

also what is that odd silver door looking thing, is that some sort of duct to vent the cpu heat that is now much further forward in the case?

EDIT: Oh I see, the mobo is upside down so the psu can be on the bottom and not have power cords crossing everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom