The Most Advanced HP Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will peopel get it. Why come to a tech forum about computer building, if your not going to build a computer?

Building your computer will ALWAYS be cheaper. Not to mention better, and having the satisfaction also of knowing you did it.

when will peopel get it. Why come to a tech forum about computer building, if your not going to build a computer?

Building your computer will ALWAYS be cheaper. Not to mention better, and having the satisfaction also of knowing you did it.

Warranty? Easy build? Not everyone has building experience.

Thats one reason I like to build them, just having the satisfaction that well...I built it and have that kind of tech knowledge. Also it isn't overpriced by $3000 cause it has "DELL" on the front of the case. :p

Warranty? Easy build? Not everyone has building experience.

most parts we recommend at least you and i both know have a warranty of some-sort....i mean geeze newegg themselves have a 1-year on everything which already is just as good as dell's standard.

Yea, but there is still that easy factor. There are many people who don't even know how to use the computer, yet alone make one.

Yea, but there is still that easy factor. There are many people who don't even know how to use the computer, yet alone make one.

Good point, I cannot believe how many people don't know how to use Microsoft Word. It's the 21st Century, come on people! Seriously though, most of today's young population know how to use computers and build them, I have been tinkering with computers since I was 8. :D Dells, and those type of companies are mostly sought out by older people who have no computer knowledge cause they didn't grow up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom