This thread is dedicated to all the fine men & possibly women of tech forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to install that tuniq myself too and i was so proud wen i was done, fricking huge!
dont use the cd..i never use the cds nvidia gives.
just go online, and pls.

POST PICS.

Ok you asked for them so here are a few...

DilonsComputerstuff004.jpg

b0xes and ping pong table i used instead of throwing my rig on my rug
DilonsComputerstuff007.jpg

inside of my case.. dont judge i havent had time to get the wiremangment in order and i also have not the ideal case for it.. kinda ramped
DilonsComputerstuff003.jpg

mini CRT, yummy <3
DilonsComputerstuff006.jpg

evga 8800 gt... i found the sli bridge and it will be thrown in this thing in a little bit
DilonsComputerstuff005.jpg

uh-oh... that pink one is competing with the black one... nvm it failed... amd opteron doesnt cut it... Notice the big 21 inch crt... the g11, and the g5 on a ratz mouse pad...
DilonsComputerstuff009.jpg

upclose of mouse and keyboard
DilonsComputerstuff008.jpg

THAT STOCK COOLER WAS A PAIN IN THE ***.. GOING IN THE TRASH
DilonsComputerstuff010.jpg

lawl This came with my xfx 8800 gt 512mb... made me laugh
DilonsComputerstuff011.jpg

That tan dog is the dog that likes to steal computer parts when i dont take her on walks... took me an hour to find that sli bridge

If you guys want more pics... il be happy to take them later... once again thank you for all your help and i will probably come here everday anyways just because i enjoy the posts.

special thanks to veedubfreak and zerodayatk.

p.s. **** keyboard... need to install drivers

I blame my minimal camera skillz and my keyboards drivers not being installed.... refresh, sorry about that

Thats a maybe on that stock cooler, i didnt realy throw it out, my rl friend mentioned he wanted it but idk if he still does...so h/o

My son wants one of those "DO NOT DISTURB....I'M GAMING' signs

Cept I aint buying him no 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition to get it for him...lol

I have some kind of Xion case... ill find you the link on new egg because thats the only part i dont have the specs memorized

Newegg.com - XION Onyx XON-303 Black/Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Btw... how do you tell if you ARE running sli? im checking the nvidia control panel and it doesnt say... im pretty sure i am though

i need to run 3dmark 06 :p

p.s. if you are wondering why there is a winfast mobo box in that picture where i show the boxes... i need to remind you that the pink PC was actually my old pc except i had those parts in my black

I have some kind of Xion case... ill find you the link on new egg because thats the only part i dont have the specs memorized

Newegg.com - XION Onyx XON-303 Black/Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Btw... how do you tell if you ARE running sli? im checking the nvidia control panel and it doesnt say... im pretty sure i am though

i need to run 3dmark 06 :p

is that really your case? cos im getting the greed led version for my gf and it would be good if you gave my your personal experience and feedback.
and i think you have to enable sli via nvidia control panel..

yes i am looking for that in the control panel....

Well... as far as sturdiness i would give the case an 8 for sturdiness... i already dropped it once and it didnt get a scracth...

Air flow is prety good...with the fans on it... It has a nice front to back flow.

Design-

Looks= 8 imo... thats why i orignally picked it, cause it looked cool to me
Use= well... the usb and mic/outputs are on the right side which was good for me cause i keep my comp on the left... But that door thing on the front just seems like an extra flare... i kind of wish it opened diffrently.. but thats just personal preference...

Size... its a mid tower.... i mean i can fit a tuniq tower, 2 8800 gt's, and everything else in there and although its quite snug in some places its nice for others...

Oh, its pretty heavy compared to other cases i've picked up -_- empty i think it weighs more then my pink one when it is loaded up....

If i could buy again i would get one of those cool master stackers or one of those other recommended cases i've seen before... just for the space and airflow. But if you want to buy this i really have nothing negative to say about it...

OH WAIT, that front blue power button on mine only worked ONCE! lol and then never again... i have to open up the case and push the other power button for it to work... idk if that was part of the design, idc though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom