8800Ultra vs HD3870 X2 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the new 9800GX2 is under $500 AUS then im getting two of em.... I was gonna get two 3870's but not now...

ya, i've been looking at the asus maximums formula.. very sexy board.. and finally i'd be back into the overclocking game.. and by getting that it just may force me to get a 3870x2, who knows, we'll see how things go

ya, i've been looking at the asus maximums formula.. very sexy board.. and finally i'd be back into the overclocking game.. and by getting that it just may force me to get a 3870x2, who knows, we'll see how things go

really? a 3870x2 over the 9800 gtx?(when it comes out?) how soon? you gonna pick up a new 45nm quad as well? You could really kick some *** with one of those :D

even if the 9800gx2 is powerful it probably won't beat the hd3870 x2 in Crossfire anyways plus you don't have to live with those grievance nVidia SLi Chipsets

even if the 9800gx2 is powerful it probably won't beat the hd3870 x2 in Crossfire anyways plus you don't have to live with those grievance nVidia SLi Chipsets

oh, I thought he was sayin just a single* 3870x2. not two of them. If crossfire, then yeah, but I still dont know. I would just go with a single 9800gtx when those come out. We will see how they perform

really? a 3870x2 over the 9800 gtx?(when it comes out?) how soon? you gonna pick up a new 45nm quad as well? You could really kick some *** with one of those :D

oh that wasn't at your post, that was at somebody else's post, lol, it popped to a different page, my bad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom