Cheep ($1000-600) Gaming PC, can u recomend any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconmick

Baseband Member
Ok, now I'm wanting to build a PC (ill order in the parts and build it myself) and I was wondering if som1 could give me a list of hardware that they recon I should buy? Now if you can could som1 please recomend the parts for a fully compatable pc (like if u were to buy from shop) (so I dont have to be lazy and check to c if compatible) if you can, include in list a Cheap pair of speakers, microphone and LCD, maby you could recomend the parts of ur 1000-600$ PC....

...It would be better if it were closer to $600 and I want it to be able to Run World of warcraft Smoothly!

:) Thx for your time :)

OK... all the best **** from ur list + case +PSU +19"Screen =1040.99 USD
or 1,207.44 AUD... Yikes well ill reserch the things uve suggested and ill make adjustments to what i buy until it roughly ~ $800 AUD

Acer - Aspire Q6600 Desktop - AM5630-U5209A
$549.99
Q6600
2gig RAM
Radeon 2400 (will need batter card)
500gig HD

It won't overclock, but it will get in under your budget.

This is probably a good start, but I'll bet the PSU will need to be upgraded as well. It drives me nuts when these pre-built systems don't list the PSU specs. Many times the PSU is 350W or less. Many of the higher end video cards require at least a 400W PSU. This RAM is also probably PC5300/667Mhz, not that this will be a problem, but if I were building a system I'd choose the PC6400/800Mhz RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom