Name Intel Pentium 4 532
Code name Prescott
Specification Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
Family/Model/Stepping F34
Extended Family/Model 0/0
Core Stepping D0
Technology 0.09µ
Instructions Sets MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3

this is totally rubbish, if u can SUE the developer of CPUZ, do it, god damn he is so wrong.

as

Prescott is newer series of P-4, and they never ever came on Laptops. this Prescott processor is for Desktop computers only. newest CPU for laptops is Intel Centrino Technology,

I have got all tihngs cleared, you have what you have paid for.

this CPUZ is totally Crap, never use it again.

use WCPUID, this is totally geniune.

now u r satified, no need to return the Laptop,

why diidnt you bought the Centrino Processor???

I was told that I would be happier with the P4 when it comes to video editing and working with graphics in Adobe photoshop and Illustrator

cool, yes u r 1000% right

i though u r ordinary user of text applications, else you can see my system specs, P4 3.2 and 2GB ram,

cause am the user of these as well. and your decision of buying this CPU for these is 100% right.

as I made my system specifically for Adove/Macromedia products. and this is not the end, I have around 18 softwares installed on my system

yup, FlahsMX, FlashMX 2004 every damn thing that is in market. even Director + Lingo

if u r planning to, get FlashMX (not 2004) as they have made a little interface change, (made it little difficult for newbies) where in MX, you have got the click throughs to enter action script + expert mode to manually enter code, and in FlashMX2004, you have only got manual hand writing. making it difficult (slightly)

Well Blind Arrow Thank you so much for all your help, I will watch for you online it is almost midnight here so off to sleep for me
Thank you again and to all else that helped

Yes a newbe to Flash Mx all it causes me is headaches all the books and still having problems and I have flash 5 and flash mx

you are welcome, pvt message me, as if u r in ned of help.

as I might not read ur posts on forum.

and also visit the web design section, I also write there. ask these flash thigns there, or whatever u want to learn about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom