Cpu Amd/intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im building a new system, but as of now i dont have a tight budget, maybe like $2500 for the whole thing...

well thats a really high budget and easy for us...infact you wont even need that much money to spend.
do you wanna go sli?
and if you really want that sounc card i suggested, i would buy it today since it will be gone by tomorrow.

edit: and you will be able to play crysis at very max settings!!!

what is a good price a gaming machine i am just wondering, yeah i probably would...maybe like 2x 320 mb cards

I think we already told you not to get either the gts 320mb or the gts 640mb

its crap compared to the 8800gt, but I'd go with two hd3870's over two 8800gt's because the performance is better and you don't have to deal with lousy nVidia Chipsets

I think we already told you not to get either the gts 320mb or the gts 640mb

its crap compared to the 8800gt, but I'd go with two hd3870's over two 8800gt's because the performance is better and you don't have to deal with lousy nVidia Chipsets

but would i be able to use two of them cause it shows that it is a big GPU

You can crossfire 3870's. I don't know how big they are physically but I would imagine they fit in a mid tower, full tower for sure.

Was your budget for just the tower? or did it need everything?

the 8800gts 320mb is bigger than 4 8800gt's seriously...

the hd3870 is dual-slot like the gts 320mb/640mb, but its still smaller than the GTS

since hes got a great budget, he could get the cooler master stacker 832 or cm cosmos(aku)
he could crossfire, i was gonna say wait for the new ati card, but that may take some time...not sure on the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom