laptop s vs. desktops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

givan826

Solid State Member
where do you go guys?
as for me, i'll go for desktops
for simple reasons, for upgrading and maintenance...

your replies are gladly invited.

I think it depends on the user's needs.

I used desktop computers for about 5 years, until spring last year when I bought a laptop. It was more convenient for me to use a laptop, especially for college.

Now I'm at university and I don't think I could survive using a desktop PC instead of a laptop. I can take it to lectures, the library and back home.

I have a top of the line desktop and a barebones laptop that can surf the internet and play movies when i'm not at home.

newegg has the best prices.

lol... how does that pretain to the topic at all?

anyways, they both have their uses, so i dont see going either way. gaming and any real intensive stuff like video editing and what not obviously for a desktop. but the portability of a laptop makes it great for college and work.

i use my desktop for gaming i do not own a laptop, im lloking at getting a mac book pro, and putting windows vista or xp on it, they come with a 8600gtm so it should be able to handle starcraft 2 atleast im hoping, i dont wana game on mine when i get it but i do wana play games ocasionaly like long car rides up to the slopes( snow board hills).

i use my desktop for gaming i do not own a laptop, im lloking at getting a mac book pro, and putting windows vista or xp on it, they come with a 8600gtm so it should be able to handle starcraft 2 atleast im hoping, i dont wana game on mine when i get it but i do wana play games ocasionaly like long car rides up to the slopes( snow board hills).

You can get a gateway lappy for less with 17" screen, 3gb ram and an 8800gts 512mb. Macs are horribly overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom