this a good build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some links are broken: newegg. If your looking for a custom build then that works decently. You need to get OCZ pc6400 DDR2 mem and get 500HD. By 500 HD i mean get 2 250's and set them up in Off-Raid config (0 or 1) throw your games on one and then everything else on the other. But yah if you want the best system for the best price I REGRETABLY must advise you to go with the 8500E right now. :(

Give me a price and ill give you the specs.

ok specs are:

Amd Phenom 9500
Asus M3A Am2+ motherboard
Wintec Ampx 2gb ddr2 pc8500 1066
Dvd+R/CD+R combo drive
Antec 900 computer case

I am keeping my 8800gts, my 400watt power supply, and I am also using my 300gb hard drive.

My budget is $500.00. or a little over.

why not go q6600 instead of the phenom? You can get a decent mobo and that processor for about the same price.

also, if ur trying to save money just get some crucial ram right now, its on sale with a MIR for 30bucks for 2 gigs, so then u could afford 4 gigs :)

yeah, I would get on the intel train right now. Especially with the release of the new processors. Do you do a lot of gaming or multitasking, because the e8400 would serve you better in games than the q6600, and it is cheaper.

Even AMD 6000+ dual core performs better than Phenom in gaming and in many other applications

In my opinion a fast dual core is better than slow quad core, specially if you are a normal computer user who will not run applications that use 4 cores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom