Stupid BSOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
I just can't seem to win. First my comp goes to crap and stops working. So, I do as the tech told me and got a new mobo and cpu. Finally get everything up and running "good", and BAM! I get another BSOD a few minutes ago. Grrrr!!! How can I pinpoint the problem?

Did you reinstall windows when you replaced the motherboard? Or at least do a repair? Also, what is the message on the BSOD. And i see you are running ballistix, did you set the voltage to 2.2v or is it still running at the default 1.8v that the board sets them at. Need more info duder.

Did you reinstall windows when you replaced the motherboard? Or at least do a repair? Also, what is the message on the BSOD. And i see you are running ballistix, did you set the voltage to 2.2v or is it still running at the default 1.8v that the board sets them at. Need more info duder.

Fresh install of windows after upgrades. The BSOD indicated maybe a driver was the problem, but I'm not sure exactly.

As for the ram......how do I tell my voltage and change it?

Ballistix have a hard time running at stock voltage of 1.8v, so that could be part of your BSOD issue. If it happens again, and its a bsod that sticks, write down or take a picture of the message and post it. Have you updated all of your drivers?

Ballistix have a hard time running at stock voltage of 1.8v, so that could be part of your BSOD issue. If it happens again, and its a bsod that sticks, write down or take a picture of the message and post it. Have you updated all of your drivers?

I wrote down all the error numbers and codes when it happned.......would that help? :)

I sent you a pm with all the error codes...........or at least what I "think" are the codes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom