Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to google for ported games. Since that is technically illegla we cant discuss it here

yeaH.. I've searched already, no success.. anyway you can tell if you know any freeware/opensource games for windows.. thanks, makaveli213.

Makaveli - everything under startup tab in msconfig is disabled and always has been, except for a few things such as my HD Audio Controller, which I didn't recognize and figured I'd let it there. But since then, I've disabled everything.

yeaH.. I've searched already, no success.. anyway you can tell if you know any freeware/opensource games for windows.. thanks, makaveli213.
It depends really. What type of gmaes are you looking for. There are a few out there that i know of but they are mostly driving games. Can always try America's Army. I think that is free.
Makaveli - everything under startup tab in msconfig is disabled and always has been, except for a few things such as my HD Audio Controller, which I didn't recognize and figured I'd let it there. But since then, I've disabled everything.
Then there has to be something else with your system. I thought you only had like 1GB of RAM. Which is near the bottom fo the specs for hte OS. If you ahve 2GB then you have some things that are hidden upon boot and need to use the utility from M$. It tells you what processes are starting up at boot and that. I cant think of it off hand.

Run CCleaner, or something, that searches for crap in your system, try a Spyware Scan or something

how to uninstall windows vista?
because i can't easily uninstall it..
hoping for your help guys.
thanks in advance...

you can't "uninstall" it without a complete format and an OS that can replace it (AKA another version of Windows)

Verong is right. You have to use a Windows XP CD to boot from and then format the drive and then install Windows XP. There is no "un-install" option for Windows Vista.

FDisk hasnt been used since Windows 98. :p The Windows XP floppies (all 6 of them) dont even have this utility anymore. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom