Sold my computer, waiting for Q9450

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my maximus formula nothing overated about it, comes with a full version of 3d mark06 which is good, and kasperky anti virus, preaty much the best antivirus you can get, aslo comes with stalker, the onboard sound is amazing the supreme fx 2 is better then an audigy 4 i tried. and ive nevr over clocked so easaly, the auto detection for your voltages actually work, i left it on auto, and it bumps it up as needed. i checked cpuz, it says im at 1.4v right now. so all you have to do for over clocking is set ram speed timings, i set my ram voltage manually tho, and your fsb speed, and you will have the over clock you need, if your idle temps are to high the mobo wont boot, as it knows its allready unstablethe highest it will boot for idle temps is 55c anything above it wont boot. i could go on and on about how great this board is all i can say is buy it and find out for yourself.

yeah maximus is an amazing board, you wont regret buying it if you do decide to get it. The stacker 830 is also an amazing case, i love it and couldnt imagine using another case.

Hmm u trust cashiers check?I tried that before but never take cashiers check because of i heard there some kind of fraud where they get your item and you gotta pay them.

Hmm u trust cashiers check?I tried that before but never take cashiers check because of i heard there some kind of fraud where they get your item and you gotta pay them.

Well, I am going to keep my computer until I have the money in the bank so I think that is as safe as I can be.

i love my maximus formula nothing overated about it, comes with a full version of 3d mark06 which is good, and kasperky anti virus, preaty much the best antivirus you can get, aslo comes with stalker, the onboard sound is amazing the supreme fx 2 is better then an audigy 4 i tried. and ive nevr over clocked so easaly, the auto detection for your voltages actually work, i left it on auto, and it bumps it up as needed. i checked cpuz, it says im at 1.4v right now. so all you have to do for over clocking is set ram speed timings, i set my ram voltage manually tho, and your fsb speed, and you will have the over clock you need, if your idle temps are to high the mobo wont boot, as it knows its allready unstablethe highest it will boot for idle temps is 55c anything above it wont boot. i could go on and on about how great this board is all i can say is buy it and find out for yourself.

Thanks for the info also.

Sounds good to me. I will trust you on that. My ASUS board is meh....nothing special. 6000+ sucks at overclocking, I just leave it at stock because I can only get it up to 3.3 Ghz stable.

Q9450 or Q6600? or does someone at least have some more info on release date.

you haven't a financial clue... cashiers checks are about as safe as it gets. The institution that wrote the check(say, amscot, or bank of america) wouldn't write it unless they were paid in full.

So this will be coming out in march?

I am currently building a computer and i could squeeze a Q9450 in.
This sucks... Intel lies! they said it was coming out with the E8xxx series.

Anyone got a link?

wow, i just put my rig up on facebook marketplace after seeing this thread and a guy is sending me 1700 for it.

Motherboard: EVGA nForce 680i SLI A1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Memory: 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800
Hard Drive: Western Digital 160+250 GB 7200 RPM SATA
Video Card: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS Extreme 640
Case: Cooler Master cm 690

not to shabby of a price imo, no monitor keyboard... only tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom