*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

hey b1, i was gonna do some more oc and then write out the whole format but other things came up.
thanks though and sorry for the trouble.
I was actually stable at 3.6 ghz for more than usual bt the temps went toooo ghigh. one of the core got to 70 withing 5 mins so i just stopped it. my window was open so it was freezing cold in my room, i even had the side panel door open.
i coudlnt get a stable 3dmark run past the cpu test with my cpu at 3.8, might raise more volt and try again when i et time.

i had my cpu volt at 1.55, mch and fsb at +.01.I got the tuniq120 and my case is cooler master 690.,

Your MCH and FSB should be at +0.2v for that speed.

Your MCH and FSB should be at +0.2v for that speed.

well then i guessi should find a way to have my case stay cooler.
might cut out the honecomb or whatever you call it for max airflow and add another case fan.

15,557| TwIzTeD_3kGt | Q6600 @ 3.51GHz | 8800GT 512 @ 760/1080 | XP 32bit | Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Found my cards limit. For the next update.
Man....I pushed mine to 1020 a couple times and one of my cards crapped out. I had to RMA it. Also, this RAM is ****! I had better OCs with my 800 MHz RAM than this 1150 stuff. I can't even run 4gb because it throttles the speeds back to 627 MHz.

15,754| TwIzTeD_3kGt | Q6600 @ 3.69GHz | 8800GT 512 @ 760/1080 | XP 32bit | Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Decided to put as much voltage as I could to my CPU (1.55v), squeaked this out. I think this is the last run i'll be making. Wheres the rest of the single 8800GT OC'ers out there? :D

*edit*
Hey I just realized I have my video settings set to "High Quality", think it's worth it to set it to "High Performance" and redo my suicide run?

Twizted_3kgt said:
Hey I just realized I have my video settings set to "High Quality", think it's worth it to set it to "High Performance" and redo my suicide run?

That might bump up the score, but I don't think by much.

Just installed fresh copy of XP64 on a brand spanking new 500 Gig drive. All drivers up to date.... Running ATI 8.1 drivers, but ORB STILL says that it is non-verified drivers or whatever.... not running anything like ATI Tool yet even.... getting annoying....

Ran a 6184 - Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Just installed fresh copy of XP64 on a brand spanking new 500 Gig drive. All drivers up to date.... Running ATI 8.1 drivers, but ORB STILL says that it is non-verified drivers or whatever.... not running anything like ATI Tool yet even.... getting annoying....

Ran a 6184 - Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Try the omega drivers, they dont give me that message.

Back
Top Bottom