Motherboard for OCing the e8400

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I probably will. Sounds like a good plan to me. I am gonna order it soon. I think I am gonna wait until the price of the e8400 drops a little. And I am getting a credit card soon(16 yrs old) so I am gonna wait for that too. In a few weeks (and if the price doesnt drop, oh well :D)

lol im turning 18 in a few weeks.

yeah, I dont even have my license yet. They moved it up. I get it in about 15 days though! haha, I am in my senior year in high school and I dont have my license.. oh well, my computer is better than almost everyone at my school. :D and will deff be the best when i get my new x38 and my new wolfdale. Which is gonna happen sooner than I thought. :D

Just wondering...anybody know how well the p35-ds3r would be able to clock it up to? Just wondering, because I've been thinking of upgrading to the e8400, and I would rather not have to get a diff mobo if I didn't need to xD.

Just wondering...anybody know how well the p35-ds3r would be able to clock it up to? Just wondering, because I've been thinking of upgrading to the e8400, and I would rather not have to get a diff mobo if I didn't need to xD.

whats wrong with your e6750 @3.53?
going to an 8400 wont make too much diff...unless you wanna get it oc to about 4.5ghz.

whats wrong with your e6750 @3.53?
going to an 8400 wont make too much diff...unless you wanna get it oc to about 4.5ghz.

That's about the main reason, lol. Like I said, I was just considering getting the e8400, not a definite decision.

yeah.. and they are totally badass. I saw some guy on another forum, after a day he got to 4.3 on air with his load at like 65. I dont remember the voltages off my head, but I cant wait to work on this cpu.

GET IT MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom