eMachines M2350

Status
Not open for further replies.

f_lightning2001

Baseband Member
I just got an eMachines M2350. The hard drive was bad so I got another to put in it. Once I got windows loaded back on it, it was running fine. I did some updates with out a problem. When I went to install SP2 it said it needed to restart. I restarted it and now all it does in go into the safe mode screen. I tried to boot normally, last know good configuration, and all three safe modes and nothing works. I've never seen anything like this before so any help would be great. Thanks.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.

If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly, or was automattically shut down to protect your files and folders, choosseLast Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

If a previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the Power or Reset button was pressed, or if you aren't sure what caused the proble, choose Start Windows Normally.

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe Mode with Command Prompt

Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked)

Start Windows Normally

Thanks for the advice. I reinstalled windows. I haven't got a chance to update yet though so I will let you know how that goes. Again thanks.

I've updated my comp and is working fine now. However I am having a problem seeing certain web pages. MSN.com has no graphics at all. Just text and links. Does anyone know what would be causing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom