What's it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that at least half the fun your computer, building it. I don't think I could ever go back to buying pre built systems.

Plus you can customize everything about it.. its a computer made by you, for you.

Ill be honest my first build was hectic as **** but after it was all done I felt like god.

Plus you can customize everything about it.. its a computer made by you, for you.

Ill be honest my first build was hectic as **** but after it was all done I felt like god.

I am not worried about building pc's. I just built the one in my sig 1 month ago, and it is by far not my first build. I also have 3 Dell's and an old P3 E-Machine. This is just something to play with. I want a server/HTPC that can be used for gaming on the big screen if I want, file storage/backup, web server, Blue Ray/DVD player, picture storage, security camera system, and F@H folding machine all in one. My old pc's just are not up for the job. Even if I do get this PC, it will get upgraded and customized, like a 7" touch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom