Which HD monitor to go for with my slingbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
So I just bought a slingbox AV so I can watch my parents satellite DVR channels in my room. The only thing is that I have a weak 17" monitor in here, so I'm looking to upgrade to at least a 22" Widescreen. I want really crisp quality since I'm willing to fork out big bucks, and I may want to hook up a ps3 or an xbox 360 to it later on, but we'll see. Here's my three options:

1. Samsung 22" Widescreen with 720p Hd support: $309
Samsung - 22" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor - High-Gloss Black - 2232BW

2. Acer 24" Widescreen 2ms and HDMI $358
Staples.com®. that was easy®.

3. Samsung 24" Widescreen with 1080p HD support
Samsung - SyncMaster 24" Widescreen Flat-Panel TFT-LCD Monitor - 245BW

Well the sammy doesnt have picture in picture, hdmi, and component inputs.

Newegg had it for $300 shipped up untill the 16th, thats when i got it. They have it at best buy and circuit city if you wanna look it it, the picture is amazing, glossy too like the sammy.

Yeah I saw it at best buy the other day and really liked it a lot. After ricanflow mentioned something about I thought I better check it out next time I was in best buy. Picture looks amazing specs are real similar to everything out there but the picture in picture I thought was neat not that I would use that.

Yeah I saw it at best buy the other day and really liked it a lot. After ricanflow mentioned something about I thought I better check it out next time I was in best buy. Picture looks amazing specs are real similar to everything out there but the picture in picture I thought was neat not that I would use that.

Yo, you get my pm? I made payment already.

Of the 3 you list , I would be happy with the samsung....I have the same model, just with the glossy screen.

Picture and color is just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom