Bootskin BSoDs Windows on new comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you said for the DEVELOPMENT AND PREVIEWING PART of the process. Not for the actual implementation now did you?

I still do not see where you say you are using Bootskin to apply this? Just that you used it to develop and preview.

Thank you come again.

Yes you said for the DEVELOPMENT AND PREVIEWING PART of the process. Not for the actual implementation now did you?

I still do not see where you say you are using Bootskin to apply this? Just that you used it to develop and preview.

Thank you come again.

Ok Einstein, perhaps you'd like to explain why I would develop a bootskin with bootskin, if I wasn't going to use it with bootskin.

I dont know. There is more than 1 way to apply a boot skin. I am just going by what i read. I can not comment on why you would use it for development and previewing and not implementatoin. Because i am not you. I have seen wierder things done. People just done like having 3rd party applications like that installed so they hack XP to apply the boot skins natively.

Maybe next time when someone asks a simple question you can answer it nicely and avoid this long drawn out arguement.:p

Just for your satisfaction go here:

Stardock - Your Edge In Software - BootSkin

Sicne they created it they will be able to answer your question more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom