My New Samsung 2232GW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they emmited in harmful amounts from CRT monitors? Because my mum and sister use them, so is it worth upgrading for that reason alone?

its like a microwave or something... its not gonna hurt you at all from just regular use... but i wouldnt stand with my nutsack pressed up against it for hours on end, then be surprised when my kids have six toes... lmao... that kinda thing...

but anyways... does anyone know if theres a significant difference between the 2232GW and the 226BW? and if so, what they are? - RK

Are they emmited in harmful amounts from CRT monitors? Because my mum and sister use them, so is it worth upgrading for that reason alone?

There's insufficient evidence to make a claim either way...but the average 17'' monitor has 9 lb of lead in the screen for radiation shielding. Make of that what you will :p

its like a microwave or something... its not gonna hurt you at all from just regular use... but i wouldnt stand with my nutsack pressed up against it for hours on end, then be surprised when my kids have six toes... lmao... that kinda thing...

but anyways... does anyone know if theres a significant difference between the 2232GW and the 226BW? and if so, what they are? - RK

I do not think there is a big difference between the 2232gw and the 226bw

At one time they were saying that the 226bw was being made with three different panels, people wanted the panel that samsung made, which I believe was the S panel....I really don't know what the differnce was in the panels. I have heard that the 226bw is a great monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom