Don't know if this is real or not, but 9600gt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psp_crazy1

Daemon Poster
Description
Chinese hardware site, PConline.com, managed to acquire and benchmark an official working version of Nvidia's upcoming GeForce 9600GT.

The new card, codenamed G94, features 650 MHz core clock frequency, 1625 MHz shader clock frequency, 64 unified shader units (stream processors) as well as 512 MB GDDR3 RAM clocked at 1800 MHz.

The Chinese website benchmarks confirmed Nvidia's earlier claims that GeForce 9600 offers a 100% performance boost over its 8600 predecessor. The card achieved 10813 points in 3DMark 2006 , compared to 6251 points scored by GeForce 8600GTS and 10391 points scored by GeForce 8800GS.

The card also managed to run Crysis at 27.3 frames per second on maximum details 1280 * 1024 resolution with Ant Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering turned off. All benchmarks were done using a beta driver, so we may see better performance when the card is officially launched.

_______________________________________________________________________________-

sounds fake to me. Why would nvidia release the mid end cards, first?

I should have gone with intel instead of amd, i started out building just a midrange system but keep adding and adding lol.

Im gonna give amd another chance when the new phenoms come out. If i cant get over 15k, then screw amd, im going intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom