e8400's in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncix is the best retailer, imo i think new egg just has alot of hype, ncix has just as good customer service and shipping is fast, the only diference is its not as known. ncix gets products listed even before new egg does, and is usually cheaper then the egg aswell.

ncix is the best retailer, imo i think new egg just has alot of hype, ncix has just as good customer service and shipping is fast, the only diference is its not as known. ncix gets products listed even before new egg does, and is usually cheaper then the egg aswell.

ZZF typically gets items before Newegg and has cheaper prices as well, along with free shipping. Seems out of the ordinary to see overpricing on ZZF, perhaps they will lower it soon.

I was hoping for about 185 or so. Or was I sadly mistaken when I thought I read that?

yeah newegg just put there's up in the last couple hours.. I just checked a little while ago and it wasn't there. These prices are too high, I think it's due to such a high demand. It should be sub $200

How long do you think till they have OEM units available?

its high so that the site profitize of the early adopters, but it'll go back to $185 soon, but my friend went to Microcenter yesterday and got it for $190

I don't think it's that, just about everyone with lower prices is sold out, and some sites have like over 800 ore orders and only 720 due to come in in the next shipment lol. Newegg is even limiting purchases to 1 per customer... Where is micro-center and do they ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom