...took a plunge and bought a new monitor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
contrast ratios are a bit iffy imo, i technically have a higher contrast ratio than the more expensive 226BW, i have 800:1 vs 700:1, it just have 2ms response which is really no difference over 5ms

The samsung is listed as 1000:1 and 3000:1 dynamic.

Thats why i actually went and saw it in person, and it convinced me enough to buy it. Ive been lookin at 22 inchers for a while. Just because its gateway doesnt mean it cant be better.

****, i'll have to check it out, hopefully i don't regret buying my 226bw.

****, i'll have to check it out, hopefully i don't regret buying my 226bw.

The 226bw is still a good monitor, i just got lucky and got a good deal on it. It most likely has a samsung panel anyways, if not then lg/phillips. I was reading and gateway is actually now a subsidiary of acer, they bought it out not too long ago, somethin i didnt know.

Well my sammy 223bw just came....it's wonderful! Videos are amazing and I can't believe I ever gamed on a 19''!

games are so much better!

Here's a pic of it next to me old 19'' Belinea....which is a great monitor for the money too, but it's in a whole different class :)

img3121sf8.jpg

Yup i didnt think 19" to 22" was a big difference but it is lol. Targets are easier to see, and the overall look is just better.

Well my sammy 223bw just came....it's wonderful! Videos are amazing and I can't believe I ever gamed on a 19''!

games are so much better!

Here's a pic of it next to me old 19'' Belinea....which is a great monitor for the money too, but it's in a whole different class :)

img3121sf8.jpg

Very nice monitor.

I just purchased the Samsung 2232GW this past sunday....i have always been a crt man....but this has definitley changed my mind

I just love it....love the widescreen....it has some kind of a glossy coating over the screen, and the image quality and colors really blew me away....I must say it was way better than I had anticipated it would be, so it was a very pleasant surprise.

I have owned my last crt....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom