how much do YOU text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive hit 12k before, now im only doing about 1k a month. Gotta Love unlimited text, anyone who doesnt like texting either cant afford it or has no one to text lol, better than wasting minutes in my opinion.

Ive hit 12k before, now im only doing about 1k a month. Gotta Love unlimited text, anyone who doesnt like texting either cant afford it or has no one to text lol, better than wasting minutes in my opinion.

i can dial a number and carry on a conversation in 10mins that would take 500 texts...personally I don't have time to type out 500 texts a day. i'd rather just dial a number and talk directly in less time.

^^ Sometimes you CANT talk on the phone though, so you are left to either text, or nothing.... I am on the phone all day at work, so I can't talk, but I can text all day.

I have a Razr.... I want something with more memory though.

i can dial a number and carry on a conversation in 10mins that would take 500 texts...personally I don't have time to type out 500 texts a day. i'd rather just dial a number and talk directly in less time.

I can fly through messages with t9.

^^ Sometimes you CANT talk on the phone though, so you are left to either text, or nothing.... I am on the phone all day at work, so I can't talk, but I can text all day.

I have a Razr.... I want something with more memory though.

Lol i hated the razr, i got a samsung m610 now, with 2gb of memory.

I have an LG AX490, it was made for texting with "fast" tap technology and I still don't use it for texting even though my plan gives me a lot of text messages. I just find talking is easier, not to mention the "keyboard" on the phone sucks and I'd much rather switch over to the Motorokr Z6m so I can use my phone as a media device.

lg_ax490_i01.jpg

I think I may break my own personal record this monh. This new chick I met texts me on her cell till she gets to work, then hops on messenger and messages me all day till she leaves, then gets back on her cell and starts the whole thing over the next day. I need to buy a charger for work now cuz she kills my phone :)

Clingy.

I think I may break my own personal record this month. This new chick I met texts me on her cell till she gets to work, then hops on messenger and messages me all day till she leaves, then gets back on her cell and starts the whole thing over the next day. I need to buy a charger for work now cuz she kills my phone :)

She hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom